Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day Three

DAY THREE

Hi folks, if you're reading,

There's been a delay in posting, due to an unforeseen medical emergency (not mine, I hasten to add).

Anyway, day three went like this:

Breakfast: Nothing.
Lunch (late): Shake.
Dinner: Mushroom soup.
BG: 9.5

Things have ended up going a bit haywire today. Shortly after I posted, my mother needed an ambulance for gallstone pain, and I was at the hospital with her for six hours until she was allowed home.

So, the diet is still on track, though I've fasted most of today. Other things are okay too - she's being kept in for blood tests then will be allowed home.

After the bland veg from yesterday I wasn't really in the mood for more of the same, so I made a couple of the soup recipes to try. The mushroom and the tomato (though I added a bit of onion and black pepper to the tomato one).

Wow! Nice... I really recommend those soups, even if you're not calorie counting.



No comments:

Post a Comment